Stylish Sydney…a cosmopolitan international city filled with vibrant life, character and a sense of daring.
While you will find all the icons you know, such as the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, you will also find interesting people, cultural vibrancy and a positive spirit. Sydney's multiculturalism means a wealth of amazing dining experiences.
There’s a ton of things to see and do in and around Sydney and New South Wales. For a first time visitor, there are the essential “must do’s” like tour the Sydney Opera House, an orientation tour of the city, cruise on Sydney Harbour, climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge… everyone does this stuff.
But if you want to encounter Sydney’s really extraordinary experiences (because that’s what we do), we can turn your visit to Sydney into something outstanding:
- Fly across the Blue Mountains to an Outback station for lunch and meet the locals
- Go surfing – or take some surf lessons at famous Bondi Beach
- Experience night of fine dining and an electrifying performance at the Sydney Opera House
- Take small group 4WD tour and then hike the Blue Mountains
- Enjoy a unique bicycle tour through the street of Sydney
- Take a small group or private tour of the famous Hunter Valley wine region
- Cruise Sydney Harbour on a private yacht and enjoy a seafood lunch
- Take a seaplane to a stunning gourmet lunch in a Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
We could go on… but even a web page has its limits… Call Springboard Vacations today and we can get you to the right places.
Best time to go
Anytime. Sydney and New South Wales are year-round destinations. The best time to visit will match the activities you have planned. You can ski and snowboard in New South Wales’ high alpine country from June to September while November to March is best for a beach holiday.
Climate in Sydney is similar to that of Southern California… not too hot in the summer, not too cold in the winter. New South Wales has a temperate climate with warm to hot summers and cool winters. It is hottest in the state's north-west and coldest in the Snowy Mountains.
Weather in Syndey right now: