Sydney, Bondi Beach, Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef
10 days - $
Your kids will be the envy of all their friends - and you get to be the totally awesome, way cool, wickedly fun parents! Take your kids to Australia for a family vacation you won't soon forget! Experience Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef on this action-packed vacation!
This way cool family vacation includes:
- Accommodation for 9 nights in 2 bedroom apartments in Sydney (3), Port Douglas (3) and Cairns (2) and overnight at Taronga Zoo (1)
- Guided bicycle sight-seeing tour of Sydney
- Tour of Sydney Opera House including lunch
- 3 day Sydney Attractions Pass including ferry and bus pass
- Overnight camping at Taronga Zoo’s Roar N Sore including dinner & breakfast
- Private surf lessons on Sydney's famous Bondi Beach
- Twilight Bridgeclimb
- Rainforest dining experience
- Cape Tribulation tour & jungle zipline tour
- Evening tour and dinner at Cairns Night Zoo
- Great Barrier Reef cruise including lunch
- Ride the Kuranda Scenic Rail, float across the rainforest on Skyrail and visit Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- All airport transfers
- Springboard Vacations’ 24/7 local travel assistance and support
- Our Complimentary Travel Protection Plan
Land only - does not include airfares
DAY ONE - WELCOME TO SYDNEY!
SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
DAY TWO - ESCORTED CITY BICYCLE TOUR & SEE SYDNEY CARD
ESCORTED CITY BICYCLE TOUR
OVERNIGHT AT TARONGA ZOO
You’ll be dropped off at Taronga Zoo – for their unique experience, Roar & Snore. You will spend the night camping out with the animals, in the comfort of purpose built safari tents, while looking out over the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. This unforgettable experience is truly once in a lifetime opportunity. This is a fully hosted experience and includes a sumptuous roast feast, drinks in the main tent and up-close animal encounters.
DAY THREE - BONDI BEACH SURF LESSON
DAY FOUR - BRIDGECLIMB
DAY FIVE – SYDNEY TO PORT DOUGLAS
Transfer to Sydney Airport for your flight to Cairns (flights not included), then transfer from Cairns to Port Douglas.
Welcome to Port Douglas!
RAINFOREST DINING EXPERIENCE
DAY SIX - OUTER GREAT BARRIER REEF CRUISE
DAY SEVEN - CAPE TRIBULATION & JUNGLE SURFING TOUR
DAY EIGHT - PORT DOUGLAS TO CAIRNS
This morning you will be transfered from Port Douglas to Cairns
WELCOME TO CAIRNS!
CAIRNS NIGHT ZOO
This afternoon you'll be transfered to the Cairns Night Zoo. Enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner with complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks. After dinner, your guides will provide you with a flashlight and lead you into the darkness to meet the creatures of the night. Learn how owls hunt, touch a possum and pat a koala. On clear nights the guides will take you star gazing - see the Southern Cross, the Big Dipper and other well known constellations.
DAY NINE - KURANDA SCENIC RAIL, SKYRAIL, AND TJAPUKAI ABORIGINAL CULTURAL PARK
DAY TEN - HOME
You'll be transferred to Cairns Airport for your flight home (flight not included).
Dates & Conditions
$ for travel to 31 March 2017
Price is per person based on 2 adults and 2 children (aged 2 to 11) traveling together
Subject to availability
Starts in Sydney, ends in Cairns
Additional surcharges apply for travel during special events such as New Year's Eve in Sydney. Please call for details.
Price is USD based at today's foreign exchange rate
Currency data courtesy coinmill.com
Ask a Question
Have a question? Ask us here:
Vacation package code: 90922AU01