Diversity in Durban.
With warm water year round and over 320 days of sunshine per year, life in Durban is centered are around the beach. This coastal port is a holidaymaker’s paradise with getaways to dozens of seaside resort towns. Although it is the second largest city in the country, it feels relatively small and easy to navigate. The city is a melting pot of cultures with a fair amount of theaters, art galleries, shopping centers, museums, and nightlife. Durban caters to every taste.
Durban’s Essential Experiences
Must do’s in this diverse city
- Take a rickshaw ride along the beachfront, nicknamed “The Golden Mile”
- Spend time at Ushaka Marine World
Durban’s Extraordinary Encounters
- Take a cultural visit to a Zulu village
- Visit the beautiful Temple of Understanding to see the beautiful architecture of the temples and eat at the terrific vegetarian restaurant
- Make a getaway to a coastal beach resort
- Go deep sea fishing
- See the world form a new point of view by taking a scenic microlight flight
- Take a walk through the botanical gardens